NEW AT LINCOLN
Slide Patio Door
Our dramatically redesigned slide patio door family is cosmetically clean and packed with performance! Built around an extremely versatile option-based platform, Lincoln slide doors are sure to satisfy a creative homeowner, professional builder and an experienced professional architect.
Key features of the new Slide Door include:
- Newly designed thermally-broken extruded aluminum sill. The sill is anodized in the popular dark bronze color.
- Contemporary Hardware. The new Truth handle and locking hardware is both functional and attractive. Standard Allure handle sets in White, Sandstone, Adobe or Faux Bronze are painted metal on the interior and exterior. Keyed cylinders are available. Optional Signature handle sets are available in twelve finishes. Keyed cylinders are standard. For additional security, we offer an optional footbolt in Bronze or White.
- Operate with less effort. Dual ball bearing tandem rollers glide smoothly on a stainless steel sill cap. The operating panel uses a guide track in the head jamb to keep the door rolling true and reduce friction.
- Clean exterior cosmetic appearance. Consistent cladding color from jamb to jamb with no visible vinyl interlocks or parting stops. Revised extruded interlock system with additional room between panels.
- Better performance.
- Service friendly. Both panels remove easily in the event of accidental panel or glass damage.
©2010 Lincoln Wood Products, Inc. All rights reserved.