Warranty, Parts and Service Information
Lincoln is dedicated to producing the highest quality windows and patio doors on the market. We back our products with a very strong warranty.
Lincoln Warranty Service Centers are an addition to the dealer program as they can inspect, order parts and pieces to repair or replace damaged materials that are under warranty or out of warranty and also assist in install of the replacement materials.
To find the service center nearest you, click here .
For information on finding a Lincoln Dealer for NEW window or door product in your area, click here.
Starting with our local dealers is always a great place to begin. Your dealer is familiar with the local building methods, codes, geography and the Lincoln product family. Having local support is a comforting feeling when you are looking for a replacement part, during a home closing or possibly even a safety emergency.
Providing us your warranty code is the best way to get information about your specific product. The warranty code is etched in a corner on the glass or the spacer channel between the panes of glass. The code that is etched in the corner of the glass will have an “L” with two lines of numbers above it. The first line will be for the month and year of manufacture. The second line will contain the order number and line number for the particular window. This etching will be found in either the upper right or bottom left hand corner of the glass.
Glass codes found on the spacer channel are located between the panes of glass and would have the date produced (i.e. Dec. 14 1999 LWP) or a six digit number (i.e. 612145).
Parts and Service
Have an issue with a Lincoln product or part? Follow this quick guide to receive support
- Original bill of sale - a fundamental key to determining what types of Lincoln products you have and whether warranty coverage is in effect
- Type of operation, glass/warranty codes - see our Warranty for more info
Nature/Description of Problem
- Air/water leak
- Security issue
- Glass, hardware, parts or weather strip failure
Find the Nearest Lincoln Dealer
Lincoln Out-Of-Warranty Parts
- Order parts from GoWindowGo
- Call 1-715-218-5715
- Clicking on the above link redirects you to a 3rd party website. GoWindowGo.com is an authorized distributor of out-of-warranty hardware and replacement parts for Lincoln and several other window and door manufacturers. Lincoln makes no representation nor has any supervision or control over the quality, content, reliability or security of this site, nor shall Lincoln be liable for its use.
For windows and patio doors installed prior to June 2014. Your products will be covered under the warranty that was in effect on the date of manufacture.
NOTE: You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view PDF documents. You can download the free version from Adobe's website.