Warranty, Parts and Service Information
Lincoln is dedicated to producing the highest quality windows and patio doors on the market. We back our products with a very strong warranty.
Lincoln Warranty Service Centers are an addition to the dealer program as they can inspect, order parts and pieces to repair or replace damaged materials that are under warranty or out of warranty and also assist in install of the replacement materials.
To find the service center nearest you, click here .
For information on finding a Lincoln Dealer for NEW window or door product in your area, click here.
Starting with the local dealer is always a great place to begin. Your dealer is familiar with the local building methods, codes, geography and the Lincoln product family. Having local support is a comforting feeling when you are looking for a replacement part, during a home closing or possibly even a safety emergency.
Providing your glass code is the best way to help Lincoln get information about your specific product. For product produced before the year 2000, the code can be found on the spacer channel - located between the inner and outer panes of glass. It will have either the date produced (i.e. Dec. 14 1999 LWP) or a six digit number (i.e. 612145).
After 2000, the glass code has been etched on the surface of the glass in one of the corners and will feature the Lincoln “L” along with some numbers. Between 2000 and 2010, the numbers will represent the date of manufacture. After 2010, the first line will be the Lincoln order number, followed by glass information and a date of manufacture.
See the examples below:
Parts and Service
Have an issue with a Lincoln product or part? Follow this quick guide to receive support
- Original bill of sale - a fundamental key to determining what types of Lincoln products you have and whether warranty coverage is in effect
- Type of operation, glass/warranty codes - see our Warranty for more info
Nature/Description of Problem
- Air/water leak
- Security issue
- Glass, hardware, parts or weather strip failure
Find the Nearest Lincoln Dealer
Lincoln Out-Of-Warranty Parts
- Order parts from GoWindowGo
- Call 1-715-218-5715
- Clicking on the above link redirects you to a 3rd party website. GoWindowGo.com is an authorized distributor of out-of-warranty hardware and replacement parts for Lincoln and several other window and door manufacturers. Lincoln makes no representation nor has any supervision or control over the quality, content, reliability or security of this site, nor shall Lincoln be liable for its use.
For windows and patio doors installed prior to June 2014. Your products will be covered under the warranty that was in effect on the date of manufacture.
NOTE: You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view PDF documents. You can download the free version from Adobe's website.